(Tier 4) Educational Oversight
The Education and Training Inspectorate (ETI), on behalf of the Department of Education, has agreed with the UK Border Agency to undertake the inspection of education and training providers in Northern Ireland for the purpose of (Tier 4) Educational Oversight (for provision up to and including level 3 only). By the end of 2012 sponsors in Northern Ireland will need to have had at least a satisfactory inspection by the ETI.
Applications can now be submitted for Educational Oversight inspections in 2013.
The following documents provide information on how to apply for inspection and the inspection process.
- ETI (Tier 4) Educational Oversight FAQs - this document provides general background information for organisations on the inspection process and relevant contact details.
- ETI (Tier 4) Educational Oversight Inspection Application form - organisations must use this application form to apply for an Educational Oversight inspection to be carried out.
- ETI (Tier 4) Educational Oversight Inspection Fees - this document provides information on the fees payable for Educational Oversight inspections.
- ETI (Tier 4) Educational Oversight Inspection and Self-evaluation Framework- this document is the inspection and self-evaluation framework used by the Education and Training Inspectorate for Educational Oversight inspections.
- Self-evaluation and Improvement Plan Template for (Tier 4) Educational Oversight Inspections - this document provides a suggested template for organisations to carry out a self-evaluation of their provision prior to an Educational Oversight inspection.
- Annual Monitoring Review Inspection - organisations must use this application form to apply for an Annual Monitoring Review Inspection to be carried out.
Information on the arrangements for the inspection of (Tier 4) Educational Oversight will be further updated as required.