The Education and Training Inspectorate (ETI) aims for the inspection process to demonstrate partnership working and collaborative responsibility, having a positive impact on improvement beyond the inspection itself. ETI seeks to build capacity by promoting processes of evaluation, including through professional dialogue on inspection and district visits; by identifying and disseminating examples of sector leading practice from which others can learn; and by involving Associate Assessors in our work.
In this topic
- The Inspection and Self-Evaluation Framework (ISEF)
- ETI Inspection of European Social Fund (ESF) projects
- Focus and purpose of inspection
- Inspection and Improvement - A Partnership
- Joint lesson observations
- Part Two: Attendance in Schools - Case Studies
- Role of the Representative
- The ETI’s principles, values and standards
- What Happens After an Inspection?