The evaluation of Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE ) in Primary and Special schools in Northern Ireland was carried out by the Education and Training Inspectorate (ETI) in late 2015 and early 2016.
The objectives of the survey were to:
- evaluate the quality of the provision for RSE within primary and special schools;
- record examples of good practice; and
- identify areas for development within RSE.
This report summarises the findings.
- Development of Inspection Visits to Schools and Organisations - March 2023 Update 10 March 2023
- ETI achieves highly in the Customer Service Excellence Award 23 February 2023
- ETI update January 2023 to April 2023 27 January 2023
- ETI’s Chief Inspector warmly welcomes the new Inspector of Primary Education 16 January 2023