The evaluation of Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE ) in Primary and Special schools in Northern Ireland was carried out by the Education and Training Inspectorate (ETI) in late 2015 and early 2016.
The objectives of the survey were to:
- evaluate the quality of the provision for RSE within primary and special schools;
- record examples of good practice; and
- identify areas for development within RSE.
This report summarises the findings.
- Pre-school Examples of Approaches to Learning and Teaching during the Covid-19 Recovery Phase 12 January 2021
- New Chief Inspector appointed 30 September 2020
- ETI seeks organisations' guidance for visitors 28 September 2020
- ETI Continuity of Learning Guidance for Schools 26 June 2020