The evaluation of Relationships and Sexuality Education (RSE ) in Primary and Special schools in Northern Ireland was carried out by the Education and Training Inspectorate (ETI) in late 2015 and early 2016.
The objectives of the survey were to:
- evaluate the quality of the provision for RSE within primary and special schools;
- record examples of good practice; and
- identify areas for development within RSE.
This report summarises the findings.
- Chief Inspector visits Castle Tower School, Ballymena 02 October 2019
- Heads of Education Inspectorates meeting at ETI 08 July 2019
- Education and Training Inspectorate's June Webinar series - Video on Demand recordings for teacher professional learning 12 June 2019
- Chief Inspector visits College Farm Nursery School, Armagh 06 June 2019